TASTE THE DIFFERENCE
David and Miriam Cooper began Cooper’s Mill in 1969 alongside their Bucyrus home with just a picnic table and a desire to share their homegrown fruits and vegetables with others. Nearly 45 wonderful years have passed and the Cooper’s tradition continues – only under the new ownership and management of brothers Jason & Justin McMullen. The McMullens continue to produce the same high quality, homemade jams, jellies and apple butter which customers have become accustomed to and love using the same recipes that have been passed down for generations.
What makes Cooper’s Mill products so different from the rest? Our irresistible apple butter is cooked slowly in 50-gallon copper kettles over a wood fire, and our delicious jams and jellies are made in small batches using so that the best flavor and consistency is obtained every time. We never use any artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. All Cooper’s Mill products are proudly made in Bucyrus, OH using our own original recipes.
It’s simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with our products. If you are not 100% satisfied with our all-natural Cooper’s Mill products, we will happily provide you with a replacement.
WHAT MAKES COOPER’S MILL PRODUCTS SO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST?
- We never use artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Only simple, all natural ingredients go into every jar
- Our apple butter is cooked slowly in 50-gallon cooper kettles over a wood fire
- All jams and jellies are made in small batches for the best flavor and consistency
- All Cooper’s Mill products are proudly made in Bucyrus, Ohio using our own original recipes
- Private Label branding is available on all of our products